font family: 'Shadows', cursive;

Friday 25 April 2014

Faith Filled Fridays: Hello Mornings.

Routine (noun) the usual sequence for a set of activities; or in other words, the only way I can survive. This past week I added something new to my routine, *gasp* and somehow I survived.

Hello Mornings (check them out here) is an organization dedicated to helping women start their day off on the right foot, in the word of God. My obedience to the Lord is something I am constantly working at and this hit the nail on the head. So far the experience has been outstanding; my group is full of knowledge and encouragement, I am certainly being blessed daily!

One particular verse that played on my heart strings this week:

"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come." - Ephesians 1:18-21

Can you imagine a world where the eyes of all hearts were enlightened? Where everyone knew and truly believed that they were who God designed them to be? The result would surely be incredible.

I pray that we will continually enlighten our hearts with the fact that we are designed by our Father in heaven. That we will remember the significance of His risen Son and that the strength exerted to raise Him is the same strength He has give to those who believe! Amen.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend friends!

xo, A

(p.s. feel free to leave your comments below!)


No comments :

Post a Comment