font family: 'Shadows', cursive;

Monday 21 July 2014

Endless Love: The First.

As I've mentioned before, my summer is filled with weddings! In fact I've recently learned that I am adding another to the list and I couldn't be more excited!
Here's a recap of the wedding we celebrated this past weekend, as well as the eating, swimming, sun bathing, and laughing that surrounded it!


I had a super lunch date with this beauty!




Some necessary sun bathing by the pool!


FROYO!!




Dinner and drinks with two of my faves!

I was so proud of my wedding makeup.


The décor was stunning.


But not as stunning as the bride herself, cue sobbing.


The girls need a little snack after all their hard work!

 The greatest friends a girl could ask for; so blessed! 


 The beautiful bride and I. 
 
What a fox! With a wild side, too!

The weekend was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day for a wedding, from the ceremony to reception. The setting, photographers, champagne and cheese covered tortellini were all perfect!

Can't wait to celebrate with these two in just a few short weeks!
xo, A


No comments :

Post a Comment